The amount of interest being shown in the Fete is fantastic, we have musicians, artists, charities, youth groups and local organisations all lined up to participate, not forgetting the ice cream van of course.
There is still room for others to join in, so if you haven’t yet been approached contact us at email@example.com
We are also organising games and sports events for all ages and abilities to participate in. Start thinking about forming your family, group or street teams now, we aren’t telling you what sort of games yet, but you won’t want to miss out!
Young people have not been forgotten about as the stalls will include suitable entertainments and the sports and games will encourage them to take part. Youth organisations like the Scouts and Guides will also have an important presence on the day. If there are any groups or schools of budding musicians, dancers, athletes, martial artists practitioners which wish to put on a display please contact us at the email address above
Through the generosity of Martlesham Monthly we will be able to publish a full guide to the day in the July edition
Remember the great opportunities the village fete will give us:
- Community groups will be able to showcase activities, raise funds and generate more members
- Local artists and craftspeople can display and sell their work
- Charities will be able to publicise work, attract volunteers and raise funds
- Businesses with local connections can exhibit and reach customers and thank them by sponsoring aspects of the event
- Local groups of musicians or entertainers can have the opportunity to perform
- An opportunity for all residents to volunteer and make the event a success
So get involved now!