As part of the national response to limit the spread of the Coronavirus, we are working towards re-opening our playgrounds whilst maintaining social distancing.
Advice for users and parents
The Harry Higgins Play Area is located behind the Pavilion at Martlesham Heath. The site is managed by the Pavilion Management Committee but the Parish Council play area inspectors assist with inspections and safety measures. If you see any defects or hazards do please report them to the Clerk . If you would like to help with our regular inspections, we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Children and parents must not interfere with closure measures where a playground remains closed. If it is closed then this will be for a good reason.
- Do not endanger yourself by breaching closure measures. Wait until the playground has been opened properly.
- Maintain social distancing within the playground, according to the government’s latest advice.
- If the playground is too busy then please go to another playground to play.
- Wash your hands before going to the playground and after you have finished. Use hand sanitiser often.